Copy link to UPCOC Facebook Page:
Re-Opening EASTER SUNDAY, April 4, 2021, FOR WORSHIP SERVICE observing safety precautions.
(Note: Please scroll to the bottom of the page if you wish to see a video about our in-building Covid-19 safety protocols).
Plan for Reopening University Park Church of Christ
Date: Sunday, April 4, 2021
Time – 10:30 a.m. (Please plan to arrive at least 15-20 minutes before 10:30 to allow for the COVID-19 procedures we are following.)
Goals for Re-Opening
– Meet as a unified body.
– Re-open with precautions
– Keep everyone healthy and safe
– Stay connected to those who remain remote
– Temperature check at the door*
– Masks required at all times (please bring your own). Please remain at home and watch the live-stream of the service if you are unable to observe this requirement.
– Social distancing (remain 6-feet apart)
– Using hand sanitizer (made available, but best if you bring your own)
– Access restricted to Sanctuary and to lobby bathrooms (limit two persons at a time)
– Doors to Sanctuary propped open
– Designated doors for entry and exit; middle doors closed
– Ushers direct you to your seat. Ushers wear gloves. No choice of seating.
– Use every other pew (to maintain distance)
– Self-serve communion (juice and bread in lobby in bags as you enter) (Basket for collection of contribution nearby to communion supplies)
Receptacles for communion trash will be in the foyer, near exit from the Sanctuary. The receptacle for registration cards will be next to the trash container so they both are easily seen and used.
– No singing.
– Registration card provided in self-serve communion bag. Please complete with your name, phone number and address. This is for contact tracing if needed. Bring your own pen or pencil, because you do not want to share such items. The cards are for the protection of yourself and your fellow members should the congregation experience an outbreak of COVID-19.
– Nursery open only for nursing moms and for changing babies. Only one (1) person with (1) baby will be allowed at one time on each side of the nursery.
-- Ushers will release rows one-by-one for departure after service.
-- No lingering or fellowship in foyer. Go immediately to the parking lot.
-- If visiting in parking lot, please wear masks and maintain social distancing.
* Please remain home if you are feeling sick, have a fever, or have potentially been exposed to COVID-19. We will stream the worship service live so anyone at home will have access.
– No Sunday School
– No Children's Worship
– No invitation (please call/email prayer requests in advance)
– No Sunday night service
– No Wednesday Bible class
We hope to see you on
UPCOC Safety Protocols Video
University Park Church of Christ
Warm Nights 2020 at University Park -- making lunches for homeless in Prince George's County.
Copy link to UPCOC YouTube:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGWA-qObrr3Na_nuIZjhglw